Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Man: A Pattern-Seeking Animal

Sitting out front at the downtown coffeehouse. I happen to look up. There it was: a message from Them. Decussated chemtrails.




That grand display for my benefit initiated a series of messages.



Looked at this strategically placed rubber glove. They knew I would spot their satanic threat against me, the invocation of the Great Horned Beast.

The other day I noticed someone – actually something – was staring at me.



It was a demonically possessed shovel. Evil eyes.

Don’t believe me? Then how do you explain these images?

Isn’t your brain hardwired to find patterns?


X * * * X

If you enjoy such eXtreme posts, have them emailed right to you. Use the Subscribe By Email service provided by Feedblitz, located in the right hand column of this blog.

3 comments:

Doug said...

But what if I don't want to get emailed? There's no stipulation for that. I'm so confused.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean... wait, what was that again?

X. Dell said...

Nice of them to leave your initial in the sky for all to see.

Pattern recognition is something that gets us into trouble, sometimes, but it's a survival mechanism and a crucial one. A see a lot of people using pattern recognition to explain away anything and everything that's uncomfortable as not really being there--people simply see things that aren't there because they're hardwired to see patterns.

No doubt, once yu picked up the shovel you could determine there really wasn't a demon looking out at you, no?

Ray Palm (Ray X) said...

Doug:

Don't worry. All follow-up comments won't be emailed to you; only to Homeland Security.


X. Dell:

Pick up that shovel -- and have Evil invade my body and soul!?

Anyway, I do enough shovelling at times with this blog.

Ray